TRANSVERSE SONORITIES FLUTE STUDIO
Here is an example of my Procedures, Policies and Important Dates:
PROCEDURES, POLICIES, AND IMPORTANT DATES
The 10-week winter semester begins Tuesday, December 6, 2011, and ends on Thursday, February 23, 2012.
Due to the holidays, no lessons will be held December 19th through January 2nd.
The makeup lesson will be scheduled as soon as possible after the missed lesson. Each student will be allotted one make up lesson per semester, should she/he need to miss a regularly scheduled lesson. Not applicable to students who start lessons after the beginning of the semester.
$400 for the hour and $200 for the half hour.
On student’s first winter lesson December 6th,7th or 8th.
Note: There will be a $50 late fee for tuition checks not received by the student’s first lesson December.
Please make checks payable to:
358 Lombardy Rd.
Drexel Hill, PA 19026
Procedures & Policies
- One-hour lessons are held once a week at the Transverse Sonorities Studio, located in Drexel Hill at 358 Lombardy Road.
- A parent or guardian needs to be present for the first lesson. For children 10 and under, a parent or guardian is requested to be present for each lesson, as younger children need guidance learning new skills and remembering what to practice!
- There are four semesters within a studio year: Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer.
- There are no tuition refunds.
- If you have to miss a lesson, please notify the studio as soon as possible by calling (610) 623-9447.
- If the instructor has to cancel a lesson, the lesson will be rescheduled and made up.
- All’s said and done, welcome to my studio!